ds6099 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    HIIT Running on a treadmill.

I. feel. so. alive.

Love it too! What's your routine?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Dead lifting because it be heavy. And it's not cardio.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Walking and cycling.
  • troutgulch
    troutgulch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love swimming.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    What other lift makes you feel this badass?

9f2178a3de3a72a04be357b4b9178865.jpg
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    James_1954 wrote: »
    geedeexx wrote: »
    whats your favourite exercise and why?

Cycling. Outdoors, on my road bike, on the county roads. Why? Because it's a good cardio workout, and it's fun. Also, I think I have a tiny little chance of ending my career in milliseconds, on the front bumper of someone's car. Could hurt, but still seems like a better alternative to handing in my lunch pail at age 90 or so, crapping on myself in a nursing home bed and trying to remember my name.

I never thought of it that way. I live in a rural area full of two-lane country roads and am terrified of splatting a cyclist as I drive over a hill or around a sharp turn. And there are a lot of cyclists here! But I'm still too afraid of being splatted, so I'll stick to my stationery bike.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    My favorite is walking, either outside or on a treadmill. Actually, I like the treadmill a lot. I can watch TV, play around with the speed and incline, check my heart rate occasionally, and pause it in case I have to pee. My first bathing suit that I've bought since gaining all my weight over ten years arrived last Saturday, so I am going to try swimming very soon. I've never actually just swam! I know how to, but never did laps and instead just played in the pool and swam during games of tag. Hopefully just swimming laps won't be too boring. And I like dancing, either Zumba or to television commercials. I'll walk in place and when music comes on, either on the show I'm watching or a commercial, break out dancing. And there's always my trusty old exerbike that prefers to be a clothes hanger . . .
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Spinning and thrusters. Spinning for the cardio "rush", music, and the fun with the class. Thrusters because they are hard but they feel like they work everything.
  • jessmcd1986
    jessmcd1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts and Squats! I may be a short female, but I feel ten feet tall when I smash it out!
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hip thrusts. For the booty gainz. I don't mind the funny looks I get.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Snatches. Cuz they're fun to do.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    SQUATS
  • jessmcd1986
    jessmcd1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cavia wrote: »
    Snatches. Cuz they're fun to do.

And fun to ask people if they want to see your snatch....hahahahaha!!!!!!
  • mitchelsimps
    mitchelsimps Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Swimming HIIT !
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Inline Skating and ankle weight exercises.
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Deadlift, only exercise that shaves my shins.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Barbell hang clean & Press - awesome exercise.
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    For me nothing beats pulling off a big deadlift. The emotional rollercoaster I jump on every time is kinda fun too, in a weird way. (Yeah I'm gonna do this > grr lets go > oh *kitten* this is heavy > maybe I can > almost there > I did it! > ...oh wait, gotta lower it > hell yeah.) :lol:
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    sleep. :D

I like aikido, but what I do most is walk.
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Used to be lifting until I had a six-month back spasm, followed by a one-year bout with a bulging disc in my neck and now, arthritis of the shoulder.

Now, my favorite workout is a 10K run.