for phone use only!

Options
95savvy
95savvy Posts: 114 Member
so this might be kinda confusing..

tap on the first, second third.. (etc..) word that shows up above your keyboard 20x!

don't cheat..
okay go!

Replies

• haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I was in the top of my friends and I love you so much for the next two years of my life. Umm I think I did it right lol
  • lilaude
    lilaude Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should have been the best thing to do it for me and you have to go
  • 95savvy
    Options
    Yeah, fa the gym, but I think it would be the best car insurance Quote. I will. I
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    A few months of the best for the best for the best to do you know what you know if...
  • 95savvy
    Options
    Hey guys are having problems. it will take a moment of my own business and the best. if you have to be out of town
  • BrieAbate
    BrieAbate Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The fact that you have a lot more fun than I do is to be in my head and shoulders of my favorite part of the year before I go to sleep in my room
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    This is not a good night and I want a right on your Google maps and I will try to.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough, nothing shows up above my IPhone keyboard. :neutral::confused:
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Strangely enough, nothing shows up above my IPhone keyboard. :neutral::confused:

I just hit a random letter, picked the first suggestion, then the second, then the third and started over at first suggestion until I got to 20 words.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Bakins929 wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »

I just hit a random letter, picked the first suggestion, then the second, then the third and started over at first suggestion until I got to 20 words.
    Hm. No dice. Sorry to interfere!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of my favorite part of the year
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    No need for the purpose. I think I don't want you to go far away without a *kitten* guitar part
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I am apparently kinda scary looking in person. Center for you two sometime this week before you leave for work
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to.
  • 95savvy
    Options
    Yeah, she loves me and I will want everything to be the first one is a very long time
  • theyalwayscomeback
    theyalwayscomeback Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you are so cute