Your food diary. I wish more people would show theirs.

Options
124»

Replies

• HappyFeat
    HappyFeat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mine is public! but feel free to add me too, i haven't actually added any friends yet :)

my food intake is mostly healthy, with the undeniable sugary treat here and there!
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. Feel free to look, get ideas, and critique. But if you get something out of it, you should add me as a friend!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and it is perfect.

nah, just joking :tongue:
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I agree with the diary being open, I love getting new and different ideas.
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I also love reading peoples diarys (if Im reading Im not eating) but I do not have a lot of friends here either Im opening mine to public some days bad some good just restarting Feel free to add me to your friends list .I eat same stuff over and over new ideas are nice.
  • geeberann
    geeberann Posts: 11
    Options
    Just opened mine to the public. Have fun.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I never thought to look at other people's food diaries as a means of inspiration - I know I'm a little slow. Growing up, I had a habit of eating secretly so for me to keep track of my eating via a diary is a still a big thing and an effort everyday to be honest with myself.

After reading everyone's posts on this thread, I've made my food diary public. I don't know if it'll help or not, but it's there, the good the bad and the ugly.
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mine is public, feel free to look or add me if you want to :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I'd rather get to know the people commenting on my diary and vice versa. I accept all friend requests on here though, unlike fb where I only friend people I know in real life.

My diary is super honest. I'm in hunt of my maintenance calories at the moment, and as they seem pretty high my diary includes a lot of cake right now:blushing:

I was vegetarian for a decade or so, until I started eating fish when I went to Japan... so my diary is still mainly vegetarian.

So please do friend me if you want to see a rather hedonistic attempt at maintenance :laugh:
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to all, although I've been a bit sporadic of late, and am barely losing anything 9not gaining though, and my exercise levels are way up so anything is good in that respect).

You are welcome to look, it seems to have rather a lot of alcohol in of late......and some cake, but that's all gone now.....

I don't care who criticises my diary - no one ever has, and am stunned by the person who was criticised for not eating meat - wow, some people really should go do something else!!! I love finding out what others eat - sometimes it makes me feel like my halo needs polishing, and other times makes me feel ashamed!!!!!
  • penmillion
    penmillion Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to all, and feel free to friend. I have some 1200 days, some 1400 days when I exercise (usually M-W-F), and then there was that 2200 Saturday..:embarassed: ..I would like to eat more home cooked and less processed food, but I'm very happy with my cheese & chocolate.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Mine is open for everyone to see. I will admit though, its not as "clean" as I would like it to be.
  • multiplior
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to take a look.
  • ascoope
    ascoope Posts: 42
    Options
    As far as I know mine is open! I eat too much candy but there's no point being embarrassed about it.