Workout/Fitness Video Suggestions?

Options
I love the gym. I an obsessed with running. However I really find I don't do a lot of weights and I wanna incorporate it into my routine. Get some tone... tighten up my abs and perhaps have an *kitten* to die for! haha. While I'll be doing more weights at the gym, I really wanna look into DVDs that have really helped some of you. And honestly, am I gunna have to fork out insane amounts of cash for a decent one?

Pls help!

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones is my favorite 9-12 dollars available at walmart, target, amazon... Works great!! I also her her 30 day shred, 6 week six pack ( only done this one a few times), yoga meltdown, and just purchased her ripped in 30.
    Love all the ones I have done, and definately get a good workout out of them..all cost the same.
  • FamilyRoots
    FamilyRoots Posts: 27
    Options
    I just started P90X today and I love it :) No results just yet, but with the amount of push up and pull ups I did today there is no way I won't have more muscle definition in 90 days. I hope someone with a little more experience can offer a good reply for you, but thought I'd throw in a vote for P90X.
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Google Dustin Maher he has a free (pay postage) video. I enjoy it but if you're working out that much at the gym this dvd may not be up to your speed...Just good for me as a beginner. Look at the library and see what they have to offer, or check out some rummage sales. Good luck!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day shred is good and I've seen other members post their results and the dvd seemed to work for them. As for myself I get bored using the same workout everyday so I didnt stick with it for the full 30 days.. I just pop it in at the times I feel like using it lol. You'll get a good burn with it though so Im pretty sure it works if you eat right also. I also love her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd... awesome burn:)
  • candacecollins
    Options
    I have had great results with the jillian michaels dvds, I do the yoga meltdown and 6week 6pack. they are 10 a pc at walmart, iv lost about 22 lbs with both dvds since March. Went from a 10-12 to a 4-6. getting ready to start INSANITY in 3 weeks, when i finish 6week6pack, i bought it off a friend, but u may look on craigslist.com, there were a few on there in my area anyway. hope this helps!
    Good Luck

candace
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    zumba. absolutely addicted to it. I was 10 pounds away from my goal and i actually did lose a pants size in 10 days. I was really impressed.
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    Wow awesome! Thanks everyone. I have some great ideas now :)