In it for the long haul...

Options
SueDuffield
SueDuffield Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Glad to be on board. It's very encouraging and discouraging at the same time, to see how little it takes to gain weight, and how hard it is to lose. But, over time, while eating real food and doing real exercise, the body starts to take shape. I've done it before; I'm doing it again.

Replies

• pjones81
    pjones81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Glad to be on board. It's very encouraging and discouraging at the same time, to see how little it takes to gain weight, and how hard it is to lose. But, over time, while eating real food and doing real exercise, the body starts to take shape. I've done it before; I'm doing it again.

I'm in same situation. This is my second time at this as well. I'm wanting to lose 50-60 pounds. So far I have great supporters! ! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes it is discouraging that weight can be gained so quickly. Let's enjoy this journey of eating well and exercising
  • Buppybup
    Buppybup Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is the first step, right? I just started and even though I'm feeling hungry, I'm also excited to be a new me! Good luck to you and feel free to add me!