Need Advice.

Options
Hey everyone :) ! Well i just began to work out at the gym and would like to loose belly and back fat what are some exercises that i can do ? Please help :|

Replies

• NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you can't 'spot reduce' when it comes to losing fat; you have to eat at a deficit and hope that the fat comes off from those particular areas. I mean, of course it will eventually, but some people tend to lose fat in certain places first (i would love to lose it in my belly first, but it is always my boobs and thighs that it comes off first).

If you want to start working on building muscle in those areas, which will start showing once you lose the fat and will help with your overall composition, work on heavy lifting; the majority of lifting exercises will help strengthen your core.
  • timtakel
    timtakel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    And if you just train your muscles in a certain spot, without losing fat, the muscle will grow under the fat and you will look bigger.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) ! Well i just began to work out at the gym and would like to loose belly and back fat what are some exercises that i can do ? Please help :|

The best advice I can give is to find a good full body lifting routine joined with a couple of fun cardio sessions. If you eat at a calorie deficit the weight will come off where its going to come off. As I have lost weight it starts at my face and works its way down, that's just the way it is. after 2.5 yrs I'm still working on the loose belly!