What Are You Most Excited For, When You Reach Your Goal?

Options

Replies

• lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ljk0615 wrote: »
    I can't wait to eat at maintenance

This! I actually just said this the other day.

I also can't wait to wear shorts and tank tops in the summer. Summer has become unbearable wearing jeans all the time. I could get away with wearing shorts now, but I don't think it looks good at all.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    If I see someone with a camera focused in my general direction, I freak out and run. Well not run, I quickly saunter away.

Make sure you log that as exercise! :)
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This was one of my first thoughts as well.
    I actually am slightly stressed about transitioning from losing to maintaining after a year!! Gonna take some getting used to mentally I think.
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Clothes! Literally cannot wait to be able to order things online and when they arrive they actually look somewhat similar to how they look on the model rather than like a moose has squeezed into them :(
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shopping for lots of tight-fitting new clothes. Especially things like pencil skirts with tops that tuck in for the office. Then I'm going to wear skinny jeans with high heels without looking like a hippo on stilts
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Clothes!

It's been the best part so far. I can wear things now that I couldn't pull off before and I still have 30 lbs to lose. I can't wait to be able to wear some of the cute styles that only work on thin frames.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to go on my bulk phase after I cut the fat to 8-10% body fat.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to weighing the same as my daughter or my little sister for the first time in our lives!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I don't think much will change for me once I'm at goal. I'm losing by eating at what I think maintenance will be at my goal weight so I probably won't even get to eat more to maintain. But, I will be happier with the way I look be able to fit in a few outfits that are a little tight now.
  • mitchelsimps
    mitchelsimps Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to be a fit as i possibly can be!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options

Tell me about it.

Most of my body goals are fitness-related now though.
  • catatonico78
    catatonico78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to only seeing a muffin top when I'm at the bakery :D
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to go on a night out with my friends and actually look forward to it rather than dread it and then feel awful the whole time I'm there.

I also can't wait to be excited to see photos from events/ parties/ nights out rather than sitting on facebook waiting to rapidly untag myself so no one can see me.

I'm excited to feel pretty again, rather than feeling like no matter what I do with my hair, makeup and outfit the first thing people will notice about me (and thing people will remember about me) is that I'm fat.
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Confidence and good health....and clothes shopping of course :smile:
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My goals have always been clothing based ha. Recently I slimmed back into a pair of vintage-cut jeans and rocked those most days for weeks before I got bored ha - now I have a sweet little red polkadot dress that I'm working towards. I can't wait to wear that. :D
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    I'm most excited to again have the stamina to do my two hour yoga routine. Also looking forward to getting back into my skinny clothes, although I don't know if they have survived storage in Mom's barn and attic. Will be happy to stop feeling the need to duck cameras.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to only seeing a muffin top when I'm at the bakery :D

::laugh:: I like it.
  • MommaK34
    MommaK34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to just feel better in my own skin and not constantly be adjusting my clothes to make sure I look ok.
  • brainsndbeauty
    brainsndbeauty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to stop sweating horribly from being so big!!!! ughhhh
  • NinaSharp
    NinaSharp Posts: 101 Member
    Options

This. I want my calories back even if I am not making unwise choices anymore.