I'm back and looking for motivation! 50 to lose!!

Options
heather0416
heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
It's been awhile since I've been calorie counting. Gained almost 20 lbs in in the last year and a half. Ready to get back down to previous weight and lose extra. Hoping to lose about 50 total. Please add me so I can have motivation from others who are in the same boat I am. Thanks :)

Replies

• conni12
    conni12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a little more than 50 total to lose but I'm with ya. Losing fifty is better than where I am now. WE CAN DO IT!!
  • heather0416
    Options
    Thanks hun! I hear ya on the 50. I'm 5'6" so I should probably weight less than 160 but I'd be happy at 160!!!
  • fionaeadie
    fionaeadie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Similar goals but I'm closer to wanting to lose 60
  • mrs_card
    mrs_card Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have over 50...more closer to 60 pounds to lose myself. Feel free to add me. I am supportive and hoping to gain some more supportive friends as well.
  • kiran61012
    kiran61012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey x
  • tonyab1112
    tonyab1112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I keep trying MFP on and off. I just can't seem to stay motivated and I get frustrated trying to figure it out when it comes to the foods and making meals at home with the calorie count. Looking for some support
  • kraykray392
    kraykray392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Would love to have more people to share this all with!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've just started back, too. I lost some using this about four years ago, but then my mother got sick. I was her caregiver since then and totally let myself go. I'm ready to get back in shape now and start taking care of ME again. Good luck to everyone!
  • jmacnally77
    jmacnally77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I still have a little over 50 to loose, 70 down so far...its a long journey but it will be great when we reach our goals! If you want some support or accountability I'm here for ya just add me :)
  • heather0416
    Options
    We can do it! We will just keep each other motivated!
  • snowfallin
    snowfallin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If any one wants to add me that would be awesome!!!
  • kcrozell
    kcrozell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to do the same thing! Looking for others to join in on the journey :smiley: Anyone that wants to share, please add me!
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We're the same height and probably around the same weight just now! I'll add you!
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We're the same height and probably around the same weight just now! I'll add you!

Omg, we're already friends! Hahaha! Trust me..
  • heather0416
    Options

Omg, we're already friends! Hahaha! Trust me..

Lol!!! We are in this together now! ;)
  • JenQqQ
    JenQqQ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would love to add you as a friend :) I have recently just started back up myself with MFP after having my son, and currently am working toward the 50lbs pregnancy weight I need to lose!
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost a lot on here a couple of times but, as usual, I put the weight back on! I'm going on holiday next week but want to get into a more healthier mindset. Feel free to add me, I'd be happy to lose 50lbs!
  • bombus
    bombus Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I still have a little over 50 to loose, 70 down so far...its a long journey but it will be great when we reach our goals! If you want some support or accountability I'm here for ya just add me :)

Wow! That's an amazing loss. Really inspiring!
  • RedGem13
    RedGem13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I also been off n on mfp but hoping to stick to it more now so I'm trying to find friends on here to keep me motivated ...... Trying to lose near 100 pounds :/
  • slenderme2012
    slenderme2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back also. Was hoping I could connect with others to motivate and help keep me motivated. I have around 20 pounds to lose. Please add me and I plan on add more friends this time around. :)