Hello!

Options
I'm new and trying anything right now. HCG didn't work for me so I am hoping just old fashioned watching and being aware will help. Good luck to everyone else out there!

-Alisha

Replies

• alishacandoit
    Options
    I'm new and trying anything right now. HCG didn't work for me so I am hoping just old fashioned watching and being aware will help. Good luck to everyone else out there!

-Alisha
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Alisha! This site really puts things in perspective and keeps you so aware of what you put in your mouth. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • alishacandoit
    Options
    thank you so much. I really appreciate the support.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    what's hcg?

and welcome :happy:
  • maryeray
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been here for two days now. Best wishes with the new year!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been here for two days now. Best wishes with the new year!
    Welcome Maryeray!!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am back from a year long hiatus b.c i a very rough year which kept me away and hlped me gain all that weight back! I hope you enjoy, people are supportive and having to log in food makes u want to eat better so u dont feel bad while logging!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • alishacandoit
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

HCG is extreme. You essentially give yourself a shot in the thigh each morning and then only eat 500 calories a day (very specific diet) for 42 days. You have to do this right and under strict observance. The medicine behind it is rough, the side effects in the long run are few, but it only works on certain people. If it works for you, its extreme and its quick - but it is hard.

It works for a lot of people. But again, there is no real science behind it. Something my doctor recommend I try. I did. hated it. I know people it has worked for though. And know others it didn't. Always something to research and discuss with a medical professional if you are interested. It is extreme though and ifyou are needle shy, not for you.
  • alishacandoit
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am back from a year long hiatus b.c i a very rough year which kept me away and hlped me gain all that weight back! I hope you enjoy, people are supportive and having to log in food makes u want to eat better so u dont feel bad while logging!

Good luck and welcome back!