One year of logging daily 88 pounds lost!- Here is one man's journey so far... with pics!

Options

Replies

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Danny, congratulations on what you have acheived!

it has been a pleasure following you as a friend on here the past few months. Thanks for continuing to inspire us all.

Really happy to read your story! Will probably read it a couple more times...
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    boxfish100 wrote: »
    What a fantastic update and transformation - well done boss.

Thank you so much. Been working very hard!
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Awesome job :)

Thank you!
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    Danny, congratulations on what you have acheived!

it has been a pleasure following you as a friend on here the past few months. Thanks for continuing to inspire us all.

Really happy to read your story! Will probably read it a couple more times...

Thanks for being along for the ride. You know how hard it was to limit my drinking when the Hawks were in the finals and then won?! It was killing me lol. I'm glad you find me inspiring. That's really awesome to hear.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    W
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great congrats on your journey
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This may sound strange, since we don't know each other, but I am SO proud of you! You're ambition and drive is remarkable. I just started my journey this year myself; topping the scales at nearly 300 pounds. I saw my self destructive behavior, and knew I needed to stop and reevaluate how I'm treating my body and mind. Your story is amazing. You're amazing. And your attitude towards not reaching your year ultimate goal, is amazing. Thank you for sharing Hon. I wish nothing but the best for you.
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    Wow you look great congrats on your journey

Thank you so much! I really look forward to more progress in the future!

This may sound strange, since we don't know each other, but I am SO proud of you! You're ambition and drive is remarkable. I just started my journey this year myself; topping the scales at nearly 300 pounds. I saw my self destructive behavior, and knew I needed to stop and reevaluate how I'm treating my body and mind. Your story is amazing. You're amazing. And your attitude towards not reaching your year ultimate goal, is amazing. Thank you for sharing Hon. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Thank you! That was really sweet of you. Initially I didn't think I'd ever teach my goal because I thought I would eventually give up... So I'm very proud and happy of the progress I have made because I didn't give up. That speaks bigger volumes to me then any number on a scale. But now that I know I'm capable of it, I know I can do it and I will do it!

• AmysSucess
    AmysSucess Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Wow! Your story is inspiring and I enjoyed reading it! Great job. You look fantastic. I'm just getting started and it's hard but you just motivated me to keep on going. Thank you!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look like a model.
  • FatGuy421
    FatGuy421 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Man that's a great story. Congratulation on your success. Now u inspired me to work harder.I'm currently 3o pounds down from when I started. But 5o pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
  • dstock80
    dstock80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    nora_gettingfitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow....Amazing!!
    Massive well done to you on your awesome journey and you are rocking it.

Thanks for sharing with us and it definitely puts more fire in my belly and butt to continue those squats....lol

• dwozniak16
    Options
    AmysSucess wrote: »
    Wow! Your story is inspiring and I enjoyed reading it! Great job. You look fantastic. I'm just getting started and it's hard but you just motivated me to keep on going. Thank you!

You can do it! Thanks for reading!

FatGuy421 wrote: »
    Man that's a great story. Congratulation on your success. Now u inspired me to work harder.I'm currently 3o pounds down from when I started. But 5o pounds to go to reach my goal weight.

You're doing amazing!! Keep up the great work! Thanks for reading!
    dstock80 wrote: »
    77t94c8xrpzs.jpg

:)

Wow....Amazing!!
    Massive well done to you on your awesome journey and you are rocking it.

Thanks for sharing with us and it definitely puts more fire in my belly and butt to continue those squats....lol

You've got this! Thank you for reading!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, and such an inspiration! It's been an honor to watch your progress. :)
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    You're amazing, and such an inspiration! It's been an honor to watch your progress. :)

Thank you for being there along the way! It definitely helps having great friends that help with accountability!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really smokin hot!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    Wow you look really smokin hot!

Lol, I get really freaked out when people say that to me lol. I'm not used to the attention at all..
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Wow, so proud of you. What a come back!! You look great. Check out vismal on this site. He can give you tons of support and tips on fitness. You can find his story in the success stories forum. Keep up the good work!!
  • angellak
    angellak Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration! You should be proud of what you have accomplished. That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

As for me doing the same with photos, it just doesn't work the same way because my doctor explained that I have mostly visceral fat that doesn't really "show" (or as he put it: "it's on the INSIDE: around your heart, your liver, your pancreas . . ."), so the photos don't necessarily show any major difference - not like yours. Yeah, I need to lose the "arm flaps" that women get, and have no chin blimpiness at all, but otherwise, it's probably not going to show very much. I could get down to college weight, but that's unrealistic and not even a good idea, I think. I just want to be in the standard BMI, and stay there. I don't think that's going to show, because it hasn't been showing, and I've lost a lot.

I just FEEL a lot better! My blood tests are normal, my blood sugar is fantastic, etc.

Again, many congratulations!!! Fantastic. You are really skinny! And you look very attractive as well, Sir.

All the best,
    rjm
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!