EATING WHILE POSTING

Options
As I am reading and writing posts I am eating a bag of doritos! I am switching to water now but does anyone else find themselves doing that?

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    As I am reading and writing posts I am eating a bag of doritos! I am switching to water now but does anyone else find themselves doing that?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i've had full on 2000-3000 calorie binges while reading this site :blushing: so yeah, i have found myself doing that.
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    I've gone over about 3,000 calories today!

9372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i know it's hard sometimes, but just remember that tomorrow's a new day. fresh start.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    2 cupcakes....ashamed...but, still, i think i'm still right on track for calories because i only ate some yam for dinner....but still TWO cupcakes!!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I've went over mine today by almost 180. I think it's just one of those days, ya know?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    oh man, I find I stay on here way to long and need to go Pee... miss meals...miss a particular workout...sheeesh...can't even tell ya the times I run late because of the message boards....BUT.... least my gym has ongoing things all day and evening so if I miss one I can definitely catch others...

But it's absolutely something I want to change...spend WAY to much time on here at a sitting...never find myself eating food while reading messages though..but do get lots of my water:drinker:

Definite change is in order....:blushing: :wink:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    fitness chick, how long did it take you to lose all your weight?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I haven't been eating thru posts either but I do miss potty breaks and get nothing done because I am hooked on here and can't wait to see the next post! I love hearing what everyone has to say and seeing everyones ups and downs. Mainly the ups of course!!
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am the same way when trying to read even a fraction of the new posts. I had been doing the whole unhealthy snacking thing the past few nights, but tonight I actually got out my baby carrots and a spinach dip from the Biggest Loser cookbook. It is actually pretty decent and I only added about 70 calories. Considering I tend to just like to munch, I thought this was a decent alternative.
  • JunaiGekido
    Options
    OMG... I just ate some Doritos. It was my downfall. I was doing so good. Then it hit me... something crunchy... must have... damn damn daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    Ok we should work on having healthy options available! baby carrots with spinich dip is a great idea, I am def a muncher!
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    I'm eating chocolate :blushing: right now. But I'm still under my calories, so I'm not going to sweat it.
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    everyone needs to indluge in something little or they will binge...I however went overboard today haha but I used to do weight watchers and having chocolate or icecream in moderation every day helped keep cravings away b.c i wasnt completely depriving myself
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok, I absolutely love Doritos, you guys are making me want them!!! OOH, if you have 70 calories to spare and need something sweet, last night I tried my Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Jello pudding with a small spoonful of Fat Free Cool Whip. This was a nice treat and took care of my fix!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Summer of 07 I began making alot of changes in eating healthier, switched over to 'clean eating', working out, strength training, positive mind set, Yoga & lots of other cool gym type workouts...lots of water...then I joined here in August..:flowerforyou: So I guess by now it's a 1 1/2 or so?:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Summer of 07 I began making alot of changes in eating healthier, switched over to 'clean eating', working out, strength training, positive mind set, Yoga & lots of other cool gym type workouts...lots of water...then I joined here in August..:flowerforyou: So I guess by now it's a 1 1/2 years or so?:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Not me.... I would NEVER eat Doritos while I am reading and posting on this site..... I usually come on here AFTER I've done that because guilt overcomes me.

Fall off today... get back on tomorrow....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    2 cupcakes....ashamed...but, still, i think i'm still right on track for calories because i only ate some yam for dinner....but still TWO cupcakes!!
    WOW it so is time for bed:laugh: :laugh: First when I read what you ate I thought it said YARN!! LOL I was gonna say...um, ahhh interesting fiberage:blushing: :bigsmile: ok, I see Yam now:blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: :noway: :yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I am the same way when trying to read even a fraction of the new posts. I had been doing the whole unhealthy snacking thing the past few nights, but tonight I actually got out my baby carrots and a spinach dip from the Biggest Loser cookbook. It is actually pretty decent and I only added about 70 calories. Considering I tend to just like to munch, I thought this was a decent alternative.

Is the spinach dip from the 1st recipe book or the newest one just out? Care to share the recipe?:wink::tongue: