Over 30 - Fit is the new it !!

Options
eturnal26
eturnal26 Posts: 1 Member
Hello my name is Tammy !! I find its much better to log in what your eating because it helps keep you accountable !!! I enjoy working , working out isn't my struggle !! The eating is my struggle ...

Replies

• Sabrina918
    Sabrina918 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy! I hear ya! I am struggling to. I am 35 and about 60lbs overweight. How have you been doing?
  • rebeccacollins790
    rebeccacollins790 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hello I find if I stick to how many calories fitness pal gives you. you loose weight. I was doing my food diary the other day and because I knew what I was having for tea I put that in early in the day and then that helped me plan the rest of my eating for the day. be honest with fitness pal and it will help you loads!!! you can do it !!!
  • Sommerrae82
    Sommerrae82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I was about 26 I started doing South Beach and dropped 30lbs and kept it off for awhile. Then I got into a relationship and gained and lost and gained again. Anyway, I'm 33 and tried to do SB again... doesn't quite work the same as it did when I was younger. I started using MFP consistently and the weight has FINALLY started to fall off! Between this app and my new work out routine I feel better than I have in a very long time!! Plus I noticed that holding myself accountable keeps me motivated to work out. I know if I work out I'll "earn" more calories and I can eat more (healthy) stuff!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just joined my local YMCA this week. I am 33 and about 25-30 pounds overweight. Eating good and counting calories hasn't been extremly hard for me but getting back to working out has. I took my first spinning class last night! Now if I can keep up with cutting calories and going to workout I'll be where I need to!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Make small permanent changes and keep adding improves in eating and working out as often as possible. Over time you will find your grove to the better you.