Just a Guy...

Options
...who wants some accountability. We'll see how this goes!

Replies

• Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. :) Just did my first post. What are your goals?
  • corinnak
    corinnak Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You got it, Matt. We will hold your feet to the fire...in the nicest way possible. Actually, I'm not really one to judge food choices too harshly - hey if you track it that is the right direction as far as I'm concerned - but if you disappear for a couple of days I will be on your case for sure. :-) So glad you are here!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to keep yourself accountable! You've come to the right place :). God bless
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed this site so far. Lost 11 pounds since I started( April 18th). I never realized how many calories I was taking in until I started tracking them. I really love the app for my phone. I'm able to scan any food with a barcode on the package and it adds it to my diary. The people here are great and very supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    You have most definitely come to the right place!! Everyone here is very supportive! Good luck!!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll definitely get major support and motivation here!
  • wtpclc
    wtpclc Posts: 2
    Options
    Such a great place! I'm down 10. Most I've ever lost and longest losing streak. And great people too!