Your transformation starts in the kitchen!

Options
I'm a girl who loves food, especially desserts and wine! One of my favorite restaurants is Cheesecake Factory!! Losing weight and being fit & healthy can be challenging, but it's not impossible! Working out will help, but it will only take our results so far on its own.
To build a house, we need a blueprint. Our bodies are not any different! First, we need a plan for our nutrition - a plan we can stick for life! We need the right energy and nutrients to fuel our bodies and have proper energy to even do our workouts! Counting calories alone will not help with this. Before I had a found a plan, I was morbidly obese and had poor self-esteem. To date I have lost 60 lbs I I feel so much healthier and more confident! I feel like I'm the person I was destined to be! I still go to Cheesecake Factory and enjoy delicious food, just in moderation! I want to help you too! Send me a friend request today! nb8p78h29ozn.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!