Eat water slim noodles calories? Help!

Options
So I bought a packet of eat water slim noodles because I heard they only had 9 calories in a serving, but when I scanned the barcode to put it in my food diary it said one serving (100g) has 27 calories? What one should I believe 9 or 27? Help please!

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Does the package have the nutrition label on it? I would go by what the actual package said but with calories that low it shouldn't make too much of a difference.
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think it's 9 calories per 100 gram serving, but the package is 270 grams ? (looking on the product website), So, there are nearly 3 servings in that pouch or container.
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Let me know if they are good, you have me curious now lol...
  • emmacarmichael10
    emmacarmichael10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes on the packet it says 100g is 9 calories but when I scan it with this it says 100g is 27, thanks for replying :)
  • julievanstien
    julievanstien Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    its 9 calories per 100g. I tried them this week in a stir fry - will definitely buy again!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Another thing to try are tofu noodles. Super low carb low cals I firget the specific name.
  • emmacarmichael10
    emmacarmichael10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you guys for replying :) !
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    For future reference: those are konjac noodles.

aka:

shirataki
    miracle
    pasta zero
    tofu plus
    etc

You can probably find them for MUCH less elsewhere. Just FYI :)

Different brands use different mixtures of konjac to other flours and range from '0' (really, more like 5) to 30 cal/pack (depending on whether they use the fibre in the calorie calculation and how many grams they count as a portion, etc)

If you want to be absolutely certain, you can take the carbs x's 4 and the protein x's 4, add the two together, and that's the actual calories per serving... then multiply it by how many servings to get per bag.