Supportive Friends

Options
Hey my name is Julie and I'm new to this app. I've recently decided I need to get out of this fat body and into a healthy one. I have minimal support at home and would love some weight loss buddies to share your and my success with.

Replies

• truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome Julie! I have been where you are, and lost 110 pounds over the last 4 years. Still have 20-25 more to go, and would be happy to help and support you on your journey! Feel free to read my profile and add me if you'd like.
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie and Toadhunter! I've been on the site for about 18 months and just reached my goal weight (YAY) so I'm in maintenance mode as of yesterday. I'd love to be your MF Pal! Feel free to add me.
  • Bigkountry1990
    Bigkountry1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Julie and I'm new to this app. I've recently decided I need to get out of this fat body and into a healthy one. I have minimal support at home and would love some weight loss buddies to share your and my success with.
    Hey guys. Had the app for a while but slacked off on going to the gym. But I'm back and started Sunday trying to watch portions and going to the gym again and I've already lost 6.2 pounds. So I'm off to a good start. Trying to lose about 40 more then try to bulk up some. You guys feel free to add me. So far this app has been awesome as far as helping me watch calories and what I put in my body
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty consistent despite what my streak says. I lost my 600 something day streak when I was on vacation as we had no internet or data connection. I am always there and i post pretty frequently.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    @juliehays1222 This is the place to be. I love MFP and all the support (active AND passive) that I get from my friends here. Some days, just seeing that one of my friends "completed [her] diary and was under [her] calorie goal" or another of my friends just "burned 331 calories doing 21 minutes of cardio" etc., is enough to motivate me to keep on going. Anyway, like I said, this is the place to be. Good luck to you and to us all. #goteammfp
  • overtime738
    overtime738 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we're all here for each other
  • utahchic89
    utahchic89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all the support! I'm back on MFP and am hoping that I stick with it the best that I can. I had success before years ago and then slacked off. I've been a yo-yo dieter and want to just make healthy lifestyle changes instead of these Hollywood diets that go in and out so quickly. We are definitely here for each other. Feel free to add me, too.
  • gorgeousgirl1983
    gorgeousgirl1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey!! So great to see so many supportive lovely people here, I'm in the same boat, looking for friends who are working towards being healthy and happy too, feel free to add me, this is my first time connecting with people on MFP and reaching out, so great to see you all
    Hope alls well!!
  • chantallynn85
    chantallynn85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can certainly add me :) looking for friends who are doing it the healthy way. Lost 120lbs before and gained 40 back when I thought I could do maintenance without MFP so back to trying to eat healthy again and get active.
  • jacobm74
    jacobm74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Julie! I'm also new to the app and looking for some supportive friends. I've been using MFP for about a month, and find with encouragement I'm more likely to keep logging in and utilizing it. I'd love to find some new friends to support! :)