got a date tommorrow!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
And I am wondering how its gonna go and I know not to expect fireworks of anything but I hope It goes well. It feels like forever since I have been on a date and I am trying to think im hot and cool enough for him to dig. We are goin to dinner and for drinks. I am gonna run away my fear in the morning:laugh: . I will update on how it goes to all you dear dear buddies of mine

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    And I am wondering how its gonna go and I know not to expect fireworks of anything but I hope It goes well. It feels like forever since I have been on a date and I am trying to think im hot and cool enough for him to dig. We are goin to dinner and for drinks. I am gonna run away my fear in the morning:laugh: . I will update on how it goes to all you dear dear buddies of mine
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yea! Cool! I hope you have fun. How did you meet?

I'm glad you are back in the saddle again... (music notes....) :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, how exciting! Have a great time. I can't wait to hear!! :happy:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    just remember to have fun :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Have fun!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Have fun!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    74 pounds lost.... girl wear something sexy!!!! :blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Wear something sexy b/c you are gonna be a knockout!! And don't forget to have fun!
  • maryeray
    Options
    Go get him! I am looking forward to a date someday, it's been a while here!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    He is a lucky guy.... don't think of it as trying to impress him... he will be trying to impress you.

The qualities that you have to get you to this point in your life (losing the weight and gaining a healthy lifestyle) are to be commended.

Relax, enjoy..... and let us know if he is someone that can measure up to you.
  • FitJoani
    Options
    well my date update. He was seemingly wonderful..he even brought me a single red rose and opened doors for me, but thats as far as it went he was rather boring and not quite up to my intellectual standard for a man..so In the true carrie bradshaw philosophy I will continue looking for love
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    well my date update. He was seemingly wonderful..he even brought me a single red rose and opened doors for me, but thats as far as it went he was rather boring and not quite up to my intellectual standard for a man..so In the true carrie bradshaw philosophy I will continue looking for love

:drinker: I like your attitude!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear it wasn't all that great. You look awesome anyway and will have another date soon and it will be great!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this was just a "warm up" date to get you back into the swing to met a real man! Luvya n hugz!
  • FloridaGatorGirl
    Options

WAIT theres men out there that are up to womens intellectual standards--lol jk:bigsmile: Prince charmings still out there somewhere for ya!
  • FitJoani
    Options

WAIT theres men out there that are up to womens intellectual standards--lol jk:bigsmile: Prince charmings still out there somewhere for ya!
    I am sure of it I feel like carrie, oh do i, and this guy was particularly well dull. I would have been better off talking to a brick wall. I also feel bad cause my best buddy and his bf(yes you read that right) wanted me to go out with them, which is always fun(when can you dress hot/cute and have men asked where u got ur shoes?) BUt I don't get down anymore, my other friend said just to laugh and move on. But for some reason the second I changed my "relationship staus" on MYspace emails just started popping up, one actually promising so were gonna go for coffee...well see how that goes
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    how did it go??

I suspect it went wonderful and you can find her on the forum with a new username.