Replies

• radio_flyer
    radio_flyer Posts: 85
    Options
    Monday mornings.
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Everyday just to see that I am on track. I have been weighing myself daily for nearly a year now. I see the daily fluctuations and they don't get me down - it keeps me in check and if I see a larger than normal fluctuation I know I need to drink more water. I only "record" my weight every 3 or 4 weeks though. I have lost weight slowly so I don't see drastic changes day to day or even week to week........need to strength train if I want to see it drop more I guess.
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I check my weight every day and do an "official" weigh-in on Friday mornings.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Everyday. (I have this condition.....OCD I think, anyway I have to do it everyday)
    But only Saturday counts.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Probably a few times a day, but my weight fluctuations usually don't bother me much. It usually gives me a good estimation of if I'm on target for my upcoming weekly weigh-in (every Sunday)
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Multiple times a day :(

Me too. I am a weigh-aholic. BUT the numbers don't really affect me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Every morning, before breakfast, after using the bathroom.

This...exactly...right after I get out of bed, and use the restroom. I only count Mondays...because Monday is ALWAYS my lowest weight day of the week. Saturday and Sunday are my heaviest...usually 3lbs over my Monday weight...but any day during the week could be 3lbs+ over my Monday weight. I think it's that my body holds water during the week to help me recover from my workouts (I used to push pretty hard just on Mon/Wed/Fri...but now I'm doing abs hardcore on Tue/Thur/Sat as well). Sunday is COMPLETE rest...and Monday I weigh quite a bit less.

Cris
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    now with the new scale everyday but only record once a week :)
  • mojo0507
    mojo0507 Posts: 2
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but only record it on Mondays. It sucks when I weigh a pound or two more than the previous day, but it helps to keep me focused and on track!! I would never have the patience for weekly weigh-ins!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Oh, I should also mention that if I am EVER lighter...I'll record it. If I'm lighter..it's weight lost (whether water, waste, or whatever). It just means that the days I was heavier I was retaining SOMETHING lol. Almost always though it works out that Mondays are my lightest day of the week.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    ^^ Me too.

Weigh every morning, log and graph it. Monday's count as my weekly benchmark, because it tends to be my lightest.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    used to twice a week. Now that Im down to the nitty gritty only around once a week (weight loss is SLOWWW right now )
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Once a week, at the same time, same place with the same clothes (or should I say...no clothes :blushing: )
  • CatofAces
    CatofAces Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My partner and I are doing a "weigh-in" on Saturday mornings... we have a trophy that says "I Am The Big Fat Loser!" on it ... and whomever has the highest percentage of weight loss gets to keep the trophy and display it proudly on their desk! A little friendly competition helps to push us along our path... :happy: