The front camera

Options
22-pictures-that-perfectly-sum-up-opening-your-fr-2-10726-1425419377-15_big.jpg

Anyone else getting less freaked out each time they accidentally open the front camera? Not sure if i'm getting more used to it or if i actually look better now.

Replies

• cocacola31173
    cocacola31173 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do! I just started a couple of weeks ago and I have taken more pics of myself then I have in the last 5 years! I plan on documenting every step of this.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    What is a front camera?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    What is a front camera?
    The camera on the same side of your phone as the screen.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    What is a front camera?
    The camera on the same side of your phone as the screen.

Yeah, if you have a smartphone, typically there will be a camera above your screen facing the user for taking pictures of yourself, and another on the back for taking pictures of other things (as you normally would with a traditional camera)

What happens sometimes is you open your camera app and it's still using the front camera so you get an unexpected, not mirror-pretty image of yourself, and for a lot of people it can be a de-moralizing experience.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ME! Used to scare the crap out of me and now every so often I'll find myself actually wanting to take a selfie! Haha.

• hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I still scare the crap out of myself. I don't think I will ever like the front camera. Maybe it is because I still feel young and what I see in the front camera is getting old! LOL
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOL yes! This and the reflection on my iPad used to look/feel like this! hahaha
  • sammcd66
    sammcd66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is HILARIOUS!! I did this the other day and thought to myself "ohhh nooooo"
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    This made me LOL. I STILL hate that camera.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!