Weight loss success of pear shaped women :)

Options

Replies

• Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Okay, sorry. Can't get my pic to post :/
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    keep the success stories coming ladies! I would love to see more of your hard work and your amazing transformations :)
  • niharikashukla28
    Options
    @Melthrash By the look of your profile picture you look amazing!
    Congratulations :)
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow These transformations are so inspiring!!! Great job ladies you all are rockin it!!! Can't wait til I can post those pics!! :smiley:
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job. That is amazing. keep up the great work.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I got so big I became both a pear and an apple:

SueSept2010_zpsd56edc36.jpg

Here I am, back at pear, about 75 pounds down. 5'10", went from 221 to 145, now age 53 (started at age 48.5):

P1050941_zpsb9e1168e.jpg

Last pic taken a couple years ago. What I'm really looking forward to is how I'm going to look in a few months; I started weightlifting last fall and purposely went on a caloric excess to build strength and muscles. Gained about 10 pounds over the winter, anticipating about half of it being fat, half of it muscle (that's the way it works), and now I'm on a "cut" to trim off the fat and have the muscles show through (caloric deficit with continuing to lift weights). Hopefully this little experiment will work, and I'll start the process again this fall, to continue building muscle and lean out a bit. My goal is to become stronger and less flabby.

• niharikashukla28
    Options
    @CarlydogsMom You look unbelievable!! Extremely fit and toned!
    well done :)
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks @niharikashukla28. Feel free to friend me if you need some encouragement.
  • mintsaa
    mintsaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Woow!! All this is so encouraging! I'm looking to lose 40lbs, and I cannot wait to start seeing results!
    Thanks for all your motivating posts!
  • inspirezme
    inspirezme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, ladies! These are really fantastic results and super inspirational!
  • arelirmrz
    arelirmrz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Love the success pics!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Let me preface this by saying I'm still very bottom heavy, despite my weight loss I've only gone down 1.5 inches in my behind and hips making me a 46 inch hip but I love my weights and I'm happy for the changes thus far. Only about 25lbs down from my highest weight at 207 at standing 5'4, still have little chunk chunk legs but they are strong! So this is my before and during!

rqlp2xelrbyf.jpg
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    As I go through everyone's pics I'm just further inspired, seeing results makes it addictive. I especially love seeing women with thick thighs like mine getting down in the hip/thigh area, right now that seems like it will never happen for me!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 310
    CW: 180
    GW: 150

oc4hdph6l6re.jpg
    2e6zqq0vlg68.jpg
    wwylj5ax0il8.jpg

You look amazing! How were you able to accomplish such a transformation. Did you follow a specific exercise routine? Amazing...... Congrats!
  • utahchic89
    utahchic89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @SarahElizabeth1981 what did you do to earn such amazing transformation?! You look incredible!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Apple shape is jealous of all you pear shape beauties!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The pic on the left is from close to my highest of 240#. The pic on the right is around where I am now at 175-180#. I'm not sure what my measurements were at the beginning, but right now I'm 34/27/42.
    wio9jp.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    The pic on the left is from close to my highest of 240#. The pic on the right is around where I am now at 175-180#. I'm not sure what my measurements were at the beginning, but right now I'm 34/27/42.
    wio9jp.jpg

Wow! I don't remember seeing your before pic. Amazing girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!