Replies

• danibecca94
    danibecca94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have about 102 to go to my goal
  • tina7814
    tina7814 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina from Utah. I have 120 lbs to lose and just started...I've lost 1.3lbs this last week and feel so proud. I have a love hate relationship with food and myself and would love to be in your group. Please add me.
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am at my top weight, and have barely 100 to lose... Need some realness here, posting all I do these days, this is my story... I've tried this lots of times, but get frustrated...add me if you'd like
  • Jill814
    Jill814 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! i need to lose 130, anyone feel free to add me, can use all the help i can get at this point!
  • thegreatmd
    thegreatmd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Michelle from the Chicago burbs. I'm 5'9" and 291. Ugh. There, I've said it/admitted it... Can the healing finally start? In 2012 I was around 200# and running regularly. A broken foot in 2012 followed by a broken ankle in 2015,, plus a major job change (and then loss) and bam! I'm up 91 lbs in three years! I need friends on here! My goal is to be more involved with this site than I am with Facebook!
  • Don_Alfredo
    Don_Alfredo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. Everyone feel to add me for support.
  • kevinfgold
    kevinfgold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About 150 to go here, and struggling.
  • DeeJayShank
    DeeJayShank Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Valereee wrote: »
    Hi Sam. I've lost 200 and still another 100 to go. Feel free to add me!

Wow. Amazing.
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Personal change. Whether it’s making a new habit or breaking an old one, personal change is never easy. Add to that the fact that there are many theories and approaches to change makes personal change and that makes it all the harder. We’re hoping to demystify change in our articles. Each of us is unique.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    89 more pounds to go! :)
  • MichelleBonetto84
    MichelleBonetto84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Michelle from Lexington South Carolina. Feel free to add me! I've got 150lbs to lose and need all the motivation I can get!
  • crazyme03
    crazyme03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a Michigander, and once again, I'm going to try and lose weight. I need to lose about 120 pounds, but I seriously lack motivation. In addition, my Bipolar medications, hamper my weight loss. At times, it can seem like an uphill battle.
  • SexxyMel
    SexxyMel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My name is Melody I am working on loosing 130lbs to get rid of type 2 diabetes. All support is welcome and I will do the same
  • SexxyMel
    Options
    SexxyMel wrote: »
    My name is Melody I am working on loosing 130lbs to get rid of type 2 diabetes. All support is welcome and I will do the same

• SexxyMel
    Options
    crazyme03 wrote: »
    Well, I'm a Michigander, and once again, I'm going to try and lose weight. I need to lose about 120 pounds, but I seriously lack motivation. In addition, my Bipolar medications, hamper my weight loss. At times, it can seem like an uphill battle.

I am also from Michigan living in Columbus Ohio now, I am trying to get rid of this excess fat too lol add me let's encourage each other.
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I gave lost 17 lbs in 9 weeks to start .. I need to lose about 80-90 lbs more. Add me if you would like to share diaries and motivation , I log every day.
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    welcome all we can do it
  • JaneyClark1
    JaneyClark1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have about 150 to go, I am down 37 pounds. I am looking for more friends for motivation and support. But I am also looking for friends who also have Diabetes 2. Add me if you you would like.