More friends, more Motivation!!!

Options
Hi MFPal's Let's be friends ..I need motivation and hope to do the same for you <3

Replies

• linboelle
    linboelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! I've been on and off with MFP and really want to stick with it this time. Might be easier with more support! I'm in!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've been on a freakin roller coaster ride the last couple years with my weight. I just had to buy new shorts that are 2 sizes larger than I was. I am so over this but I need support and I will give lots of support. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! As a veteran MFPer, if you're looking for pals, you might want to consider opening up your diaries for viewing. Do this by going to Settings, then Diary Settings, then Diary Sharing, and finally select Public. That way, any friends you make can see your diary activity and as a byproduct, you'll generally see more motivational interaction on your home feed. It's cool if you decide not to as well; I will tell you it helped me a ton when I first started out. All the encouragement I got and gave was wonderful.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandma (I'm 64) but feel free to add me if you want. I'm a "fun" 64 YO.
  • supahsage146
    supahsage146 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just changed my profile to public. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • leutloff1988
    leutloff1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! My scale hasn't moved in so long sometimes I feel like this is where I'm suppose to be. Need help to keep pushin it!
  • falin1999
    falin1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I see like 0% activity on my news feed, and it might help keep me motivated and on track if I had some people to support too.