Pregnant Fitbit Wearing MFP Users?

Options
Hi there!
I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I lost all of my pregnancy weight from my first with the help of MFP, and I'm now using MFP and my Fitbit, along with my doctor's advice, to help me gain a healthy amount of weight and stay active during this pregnancy.

I changed the settings on my Fitbit dashboard to show that I'm currently in my 2nd trimester, and manually changed my goal weight to a higher one but it's always telling me I'm over my calorie goal for the day, even if MFP says I'm at goal or not quite there yet. Really, selecting the pregnancy setting didn't seem to change anything. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

TIA!

Replies

• violinnurse
    violinnurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to know this as well! I couldn't find a setting for pregnancy in MFP, which I think throws it off....
  • MrsHall83
    MrsHall83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't have a setting for pregnancy (as far as I know), just Fitbit. I just set my MFP goal to gain 1 lb per week since that's what my doctor recommends. Fitbit still seems to think it's wrong that I want to gain!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MrsHall83 wrote: »
    I changed the settings on my Fitbit dashboard to show that I'm currently in my 2nd trimester, and manually changed my goal weight to a higher one but it's always telling me I'm over my calorie goal for the day, even if MFP says I'm at goal or not quite there yet.

Ignore your Fitbit calorie goal and follow MFP's, eating back your adjustments.

You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users