Looking for friends

Options
This is my 2nd attempt at losing weight via MFP. The first time wasn't a real effort but this time I am for real serious about losing this weight. I am 55 years old and weigh 223 and I am not happy at all with myself. 6 years ago I was able to get down to my normal weight around 150 and was able to maintain that weight for 2 years then my daughter left for college and I turned to food for comfort. Needless to say I gained back every pound that I lost . I cannot believe that I let this happen to me again! With my husband and recently graduated daughter giving me encouragement, I feel this time I will be successful in both losing and keeping off the weight! Also hoping to get encouragement from my friends here as well whenever I start to get off track.

Replies

• Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I turned 40 this year & this is my birthday gift to myself. I'm on here daily and always do my best to motivate!
  • sherbut216
    sherbut216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

This is my 2nd attempt at losing weight via MFP. The first time wasn't a real effort but this time I am for real serious about losing this weight. I am 55 years old and weigh 223 and I am not happy at all with myself. 6 years ago I was able to get down to my normal weight around 150 and was able to maintain that weight for 2 years then my daughter left for college and I turned to food for comfort. Needless to say I gained back every pound that I lost . I cannot believe that I let this happen to me again! With my husband and recently graduated daughter giving me encouragement, I feel this time I will be successful in both losing and keeping off the weight! Also hoping to get encouragement from my friends here as well whenever I start to get off track.
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I will help bee supportive. I can use all the help I can get.
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am new on here, feel free to add me :)
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm here for a 2nd attempt too. Feel free to add me. This time we can both make it! :)
  • Justshapes
    Justshapes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone with a open diary! Feel free to add me!
  • Jfakf
    Jfakf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I don't have very many friends yet.