*waves* new person here!! :)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm sarah from torquay, devon, uk and I joined myfitnesspal this morning. I've stocked up my fridge freezer and cupboard full off healthy, low cal stuff and can't wait to get started!

I've got alot of weight to lose and I know it will take me some time but I'm breaking it down into small chunks so that I don't get overwhelmed.

Would love to meet some new people and would love if you have any hints or tips that could help me out!

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Replies

• ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey! my names sarah too :)

this place is amazing im sure you will find it really helpful, the support is so awesome.

good job on the small goals, thats the best way to do it.
    sounds like you are ready to rock and roll!

feel free to add me :)

x
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is a great place!!
  • seziexxx
    seziexxx Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the replys :) atleast I know now if i have a huge rant someone will be listening lol! take care everyone!
  • louiseforster1
    Options
    HI My name is Louise an im new on here too :happy:

I have already lost half a stone on a nutritian diet :tongue:

But still have got to loose another half but it is hard going :explode:
    Because i hate doing cario exercises, i will do muscle excercises all day but that is not going to help me loose the weight is it now :wink:

Any hints on how to make cario more interesting ! please help me :flowerforyou:

Well im looking forward to using this site and i might even get the app for my phone !

Well speak to the newbies soon

From Louise
    :drinker:
  • katie041085
    katie041085 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

My name is Katie and i have only been doing this for a week myself. Good luck with it all and just take it one day at a time!

Sunday was my 1st weigh-in and i lost 8lb in 1 week so it does work really well! That was only with swimming once too so no need to worry too much about exercise to start with!

I personally believe preparation is the key to keeping on track, try and plan your meal as much as you can that way you dont have to think about once you are hungry.

Hope you get on well with it and i am more than happy to have a chat if you fancy it
    x
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) im from Scotland on the west coast i hope u love this site as much as the rest of us do :) best wishes with ur weightloss xxx
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    *waves back* welcome to mfp this is a great place with better people! Feel free to add me
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place. I don't think I'd be doing as well as I am with out it.
  • seziexxx
    seziexxx Posts: 3
    Options
    wow thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a warm welcome! it's lovely to hear how well you have all been doing! keep at it! I think I might just swap the food addiction for a MFP addiction lol!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi i joined this morning too! Good luck with your weightloss goals. Keep that fridge stocked up! lol I'm going shopping tomorrow :smile:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Di from Sheffield. Been here a few months but struggling cos I can't do much exercise at the mo due to health problems. Some days I'm under my goal but others not (like my food too much.,...). But the support here is second to none, really fantastic

We all listen to our buddies and share what we can

:-)