Hi Im New

dietracker
dietracker Posts: 17 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I found this site in an effort to become more consistant with my eating habits and create a more diligent balance in my life. So far I love it! It seems my weight fluctuates 10-15 pounds and its annoying so I like the idea of joining in with everyone on this journey. Look forward to meeting more like me.

Lacy

116098.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• dietracker
    Hello. I found this site in an effort to become more consistant with my eating habits and create a more diligent balance in my life. So far I love it! It seems my weight fluctuates 10-15 pounds and its annoying so I like the idea of joining in with everyone on this journey. Look forward to meeting more like me.

Lacy

116098.png
  • Welcome!! :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Hello Lacy and welcome to MFP!

It is so nice to have you here.:happy:

Beautiful name too, BTW.
  • dietracker
    Thank you....Im named after my great great gramma...very special to me.

116098.png
  • dietracker
    So loving this site. This morning I binged bc I was feeling lonely. Oh well. I know it is about making good choices for the rest of my life. Now I will wait for true hunger and keep moving forward. One day binging will be something I cant imagine doing. Kindof like how I feel about smoking now. I also noticed I eat comfort meals. Ill be hungry, but then choose a meal based on how it made me feel in the past and ultimately that meal wont satisfy me today, so Ill binge. Gotta learn to keep things diversified. Anyone else ever do this?
  • pcchristy
    pcchristy Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome, I'm new, too.
This discussion has been closed.