Just starting out

Options
Hello my name is Roxanne and I'm 22. I need to lose around 100 pounds. I just started my weightloss journey and would love some motivation. Add me :)

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Roxanne. I am not in your group age, but I usually get along with all ages. I wish I had started my journey at your age. All the best to you :)
  • monaaaaaaaaa
    monaaaaaaaaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also just starting my journey! Good luck!
  • fontenotroxanne
    fontenotroxanne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also just starting my journey! Good luck!
    Thank you and good luck to you
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I've lost a bunch but would like to lose another 50. Good luck to us all! :smile:
  • shirink22
    shirink22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! I've fallen off the wagon this past year and have put on about 30 lbs in addition to already needing to lose about 20. So my 50 lbs. weight loss journey begins! I need the motivation too!
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100lbs
  • HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have done well with MFP in the past, but I'm just starting out again. I would love to be friends on here, because I've found having a community very helpful in the past. Best of luck to one and all :smile:
  • nikla742015
    nikla742015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi today is a new start for me, never used this app before so really hoping this will work! I have 44 pounds to reach my goal weight, need motivation during evenings not to snack!
  • tifbri
    tifbri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting too need to loose 60
  • wagdepot
    wagdepot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just started yesterday. Trying to take it one day at a time. I need to lose and keep off 45lbs.
  • chocolatemartini77
    chocolatemartini77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would like to loose 50, so I'm giving this ap a try. I think support is important too.
  • Donnamellors171
    Donnamellors171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm hoping to lose about 80lbs
    New to the app been on 5 days would be great to have a few motivational talks with like minded people
    I'm in UK
  • shamekamills01
    shamekamills01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Shameka. I just started my journey today. I need to loss 50pds and keep it off.
  • lisalpwall
    lisalpwall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm still a noobie...started this week. I just turned 50 and I'm trying to lose the weight gained when I hit menopause. I've already lost 20 and I have 20-25 to go. I need motivation to start working out. I have fibromyalgia and I'm having a lot of difficulty getting started.
  • losttrucker68
    losttrucker68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all!!!