21 day fix?

Options
Anyone doing the 21 day fix? My second week and I have lost almost 7 pounds! Anyone have success stories with using it?

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    What happens on day 22?
  • thisgirl17
    thisgirl17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol it's just called 21 day fix but you continue to do it for as long as you want it's not a diet it's a change of lifestyle
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    What happens on day 22?
    You get told how fantastic the Beachbody shakes are and are told you can buy them for some ridiculously high amount of money.
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Why not just weigh your portions? More accurate than using little coloured containers.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    What happens on day 22?
    You get told how fantastic the Beachbody shakes are and are told you can buy them for some ridiculously high amount of money.

Exactly!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why not just weigh your portions? More accurate than using little coloured containers.

And less rigid, and less expensive. And less dishwashing. But people seem to like it.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I tried the 21 day fix extreme. Ended up sending it back within a week. Didn't like how small the containers were. Also the workouts did not seem like they were any different than other beach body workouts that I have now .
  • jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I liked it because it was mindless but I am getting much better results from just weighing my food.

It works because you undoubtedly eat at a deficit, but it's easier and more cost efficient to just weigh your food.

And I can eat granola bars now!!!!
  • courtneymarie02323
    courtneymarie02323 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If you don't like beach body products don't buy them but you don't have to bash for those who love and see the success in them :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    If you don't like beach body products don't buy them but you don't have to bash for those who love and see the success in them :)

You mean "those who make money flogging it off to people"?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options

Beachbody convinces people that if they buy stuff, they can sell it for a profit. When they say they can't sell it, they're encouraged to get others to sell it to recoup the cost of the stuff they bought that they couldn't sell.

This is how pyramid schemes work. People at the bottom lose money.

Don't get involved! If you are involved, get out before you lose too much money.

Also, the sales people come here and pretend to be a buddy when they're really just trying to get people to buy stuff. It's a scam. It's dishonest. It's just wrong.
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lol It seems like everyone is so hyped up about this diet. They begin seeing results from it but find an excuse to get off it eventually and thus, gaining back the weight lost. This isn't sustainable long term tbh. As people have said, just weigh your food and account for whats going into your body. It really isn't that hard.
  • thisgirl17
    Options
    Just so everyone knows I am not a beach body coach and not selling anything! In fact I never even bought the 21 day fix someone was nice enough to just give me the containers also I do not buy shakeology I buy my own protien shake from gnc so much cheaper ! And 21 day fix does work you have to stick to it for longer than 1 week! Lol anything you stick to you will see results!
  • thisgirl17
    Options
    Lol It seems like everyone is so hyped up about this diet. They begin seeing results from it but find an excuse to get off it eventually and thus, gaining back the weight lost. This isn't sustainable long term tbh. As people have said, just weigh your food and account for whats going into your body. It really isn't that hard.

It is sustainable for Long term beacuse eventually you won't need the containers it teaches you how to properly portion and not over eat.
  • jonnysharpe
    jonnysharpe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thisgirl17 wrote: »
    Anyone doing the 21 day fix? My second week and I have lost almost 7 pounds! Anyone have success stories with using it?

Good for you. I hope it works out. There's nothing wrong with trying something new, especially if it's the start of a learning journey on what works best for you.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    what I do like about the 21 day fix is it visually shows you portion control. Now you could do this for free using a food scale or even measuring cups but it's not bad. It helps people who don't realize how much they are over eating. So that's a good thing.

I am not a fan of beach body as I detest MLMs.