Back again!

iandrew124
iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
Hey guys, so far I've lost over 20 lbs while being a full time college student but sadly over the last few months I haven't lost weight because of finding a job, eating wha to can quickly because I'm always busy with things. However, I can say that I've maintained weight which is good, decided to get back on track and keep losing weight. I need to lose 100 lbs now so that's my goal, feel free to add me and message me. I would love to get to know you and hopefully some of you can keep me in check. Thank you and have a good day.

Replies

• julia_lu
    julia_lu Posts: 90 Member
    Hey there! I'm a full-time college student too and I know the struggles.. Because of my busy schedule, I have so little time to eat anything so I've lost weight from starving in the past which was horrible. I'm trying to eat healthy now and trying to tone up as well. I wish you luck in your goal!
  • iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    julucru wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm a full-time college student too and I know the struggles.. Because of my busy schedule, I have so little time to eat anything so I've lost weight from starving in the past which was horrible. I'm trying to eat healthy now and trying to tone up as well. I wish you luck in your goal!

Oh damn, yeah, I know how being a full time college student is like xD
    Well thank you and I hope you have luck in your journey c: