NSV!!

Options
morawjo
morawjo Posts: 74 Member
I have rarely shopped at Smart Set (store in my area). Anytime anyone ever suggested Smart Set, I always said I couldn't shop there because their sizes were made too small (perhaps I was just too big...lol). I couldn't fit into their biggest sizes (13 or 15). I have a job interview today, and really needed a new outfit (because a lot of my clothes are now too big), and Smart Set was the only store available near my house...so I hesitantly decided to check it out. I found a pair of pants I liked, and accidentally grabbed a 9...and decided to try them on anyways...for fun. They were slightly big in the crotch area...lol. So I shockingly asked for a size 7...and they fit perfect!!!! I nearly fell out of the change room. Best surprise ever!!

Another thing I've noticed...I normally wear a size 9-10 shoes...and now I'm wearing a size 8-9 shoes...who knew your feet could lose weight too???

Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have had the same experience with my shoes! I've gone from a 7 or 7 1/2 to a 6 to 6 1/2. Excellent opportunity to go shoe shopping!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic. you have obviously worked really hard.
    good luck with your job interview.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    YAY! that's the best feeling ever! i myself just got into my fav 9's. not that i would where them(too much muffin) but they zipped and buttoned without me laying down! looking forwar to my 8's comfortably! GOOD FOR YOU!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. This has been such an amazing experience and I'm incredibly happy with what I have accomplished thanks to MFP (and sweaty hard work...lol) and everyone's support. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I'm soooo happy for you. I know the feeling of getting into clothes a few sizes smaller and nothing beats that feeling. And the smile doesn't leave your face for hours! Good for you. All your hard work is paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!