I did it again 32 pounds down 3-5 more to go

Options
heather0709
heather0709 Posts: 110 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
I was 156 in March when I started to get rid of the way I looked. I had my 3rd child in January 2014 and let myself go again, just like I did few years back after my daughter

This time it took me a year to realize okay time to shape up. I been eating healthy and working out 6-7
days a week now I'm down to 5 days a week since my children are out of school. I did treadmill for 60 minutes at first with some weights then I went down to about 40-50 mins of cardio and since May I been doing 20-30 minutes of cardio and more weights. I am now 123, and just notice a photo of just my face back in March and there is such a difference!
I just want everyone to not give up!
It is hard to lose weight and not to eat junk! I know it is I am now trying to cut junk out again! I am trying to get to 115 but I doubt it!

4 years ago I went from 156 to 112 in 4 months but this time it taking much longer and I am happy at 120 I am about 5"5

First pic is in March at 156 pounds

And now at

aft5o9qccl6sp8w.jpg
daa55cs9yzzusf.jpg
c9xer8zd2vzo.jpg

y443v8saprar.jpg

Replies

• JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats.
  • aquariusmummy
    aquariusmummy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Just curious with the amount of exercise you're doing - have you always eaten your calories back? I'm just starting out with exercise & hesitant to eat them back (I eat 1,500 cals a day without exercise).
    Did you stick to 1,200 calories?
    Thanks for helping, you're a similar height & your starting weight was similar to mine so I'm hoping I can follow your footsteps x
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss! I too exercise on the treadmill for 60 minutes and have for six months. I have lost 27 pounds and would like to lose at least 10 more. I am afraid to lift weights until I am done losing and also afraid to cut down on my cardio for fear of gaining weight. Did you stall or gain at first or did it increase your weight loss?
  • heather0709
    Options
    No I never ate the calories back.
    Honestly I was scared of lifting too but I think that helped me
  • heather0709
    Options
    I didn't cut down on cardio till about two months ago, and still lost weight at the same rate
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!