looking for friends and motivation! :)

Options
Hey there! I just started MFP today, and have 50 lbs to lose. I'd love to add friends because it's going to be a hard journey, but in my experience it's easier with support :)

Replies

• bonniedawn88
    bonniedawn88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is bonnie, i just made mfp today to maybe we can help each other ? Im trying to lose 100lbs
  • orla347
    orla347 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to loose weight but ive got so lazy over the last 3 yrs my arms ach combing my hair and sweeping the floor. I need to excercise and get fit and looking for some motivation
  • chubbs415706
    chubbs415706 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too. I just started yesterday. I have a few goals. The first is to lose the left over weight from pregnancy (25.9lb) and then I'll make a new goal. To have a normal bmi I would need to lose a total of about 75 lbs.
  • tiff2mfp
    tiff2mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • misitaly1025
    misitaly1025 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angela and I'm trying to lose over 50 lbs. I have a treadmill at home and I've been using this running app but I have to eat healthier and stay consistent. I need help and motivation. Friend me so we can take this journey together! If you have any healthy food recipes please share. Thanks! :)
  • ducky653
    ducky653 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!
  • HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started back at this, and I found it was really helpful to have active friends when I used this before. I have 80lbs to lose, and I am officially on day one. Anyone can add me! We got this B)
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose, please feel free to add me :)
    Good luck everyone! We can do this x
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am a daily user. You can add me if you like.
  • Jfakf
    Jfakf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • CeeCeeHyper177
    CeeCeeHyper177 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone , trying to gain weight :) hope the best for everyone
  • Tarahmartin
    Tarahmartin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    orla347 wrote: »
    Im not trying to loose weight but ive got so lazy over the last 3 yrs my arms ach combing my hair and sweeping the floor. I need to excercise and get fit and looking for some motivation

• Tarahmartin
    Options
    Hey, I feel ya, mine do the same thing cooking and cleaning. I am trying to lose at least ten or fifteen pounds but mainly just get more fit. It's great to have support and friendly people to keep you motivated! :-) we can do this!
  • Tarahmartin
    Options
    Looking for friends too. I just started yesterday. I have a few goals. The first is to lose the left over weight from pregnancy (25.9lb) and then I'll make a new goal. To have a normal bmi I would need to lose a total of about 75 lbs.

• Tarahmartin
    Options
    This is a great app, I just started today myself. I'm in a PE class right now and my instructor says that BMI is more for a fantasy because it doesn't account for real muscle mass and bone structure. So maybe you should start with smaller goals like five pounds at a time do you dnt start yourself up with failure. Smaller goals are easier to accomplish :-) :-) and you may be healthier at a different weight than what your targeted BMI says...:-) just a thought. ;)
  • PleasantDisarray
    PleasantDisarray Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Jade, I'm about the same age as you, and would also like to lose roughly fifty pounds. I've given this a good shot twice before but was too restrictive with myself and gave up. Playing smarter this time!

Knowing my activity ends up in someone else's news feed is great motivation. :) You're very welcome to add me.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here daily and I'm on week 4. So far so good!
  • RedGem13
    RedGem13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation ladies currently try to lose 100 pounds after my pregnancy I've gained a lot :(
  • SHLfitness
    SHLfitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone: feel free to add me as a friend. I am a personal trainer with a passion for helping people. I am looking to connect with people and help them achieve their weightloss goals.

>>>For FREE fitness tips/questions email getSHLfit@gmail.com || Health & Fitness is my passion || I'm here to help<<<
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a daily user :)