buddies who also love food a little too much

Options
Hi everyone
New to this app, hoping to find some buddies to keep me motivated to stay on track with my healthy eating . I feel as though i know how to loose weight i know how to excersise and do so very regularly and know what foods i should eat and enjoy healthy foods BUT....... I love food!! and find it increadably hard to say no to the carbs and sugar when im hungry .. Always have , always will !! Anyone get me?
As long as i track what i eat and become aware when i loose control im hoping i wont cheat my self all the time and fail

Replies

• MirtoMantica
    MirtoMantica Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Helloo!! my name is Myrto! i really need someone to support me and motivate me i believe we can help eachother :D
  • Mgonza55
    Mgonza55 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same problem here! Why do carbs have to be sooooo effing good?!!!
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love food!!! Well loved food, until I tried the 5:2 diet and now I have no appetite :( Feel free to add me!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Don't try to eliminate foods you enjoy eating. That is a recipe for disaster. Eat any food you enjoy in moderation.
  • crystalbiddles
    crystalbiddles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Because they just are..... Mine is with sugars and calories.... though I have to eat lots of stuff with lots of iron as I'm border line anemic.