Where is the station?

Options
i need too get back on this train! I lost over 50 pounds between December and May. Then summer came and I have been traveling like crazy. Something about vacations and food go hand in hand. I have been scared to step on the scales, but I bet I have gained back a good 5-10 pounds. I have to admit, those 50 pounds were super easy, so easy that when people ask how I did it and I really can't give a solid answer (people still don't notice the weight, I have to tell them). Honestly I just think it was this app. It kept me honest, but not hungry, and I was more conscious of what I ate. Now I need to start back up again, and I know that it will be harder this time. My hope is to stay more connected to this community and try to interact more. I have no supports when I travel, or at home, other than my 11 year old son, who is far from concerned on making healthy food choices!

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Vacations can be tough but you will over come. I always wait a few days after I get back before I see what the scale says. I know my weight might be up but part of it may be sodium so I give myself a couple days to get back in the swing of things and then face the music. One way or another you have to face it.

Getting and maintaining friends here on MFP will help. Be an active member yourself, it motivates you to motivate others.

I will send you a friend request
  • elfkinbaby
    elfkinbaby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yea, I just faced it! 9 pounds... Grr. I have four more trips over the next few months... Branson, Vegas, San Francisco, and Orlando, but I'm going alone most these times so that should help!