Starting.....again

Options
Hey everyone! I am a married mother of three girls and a 15 year Breast cancer survivor. xp1mzpm04u0x.jpg
I am trying to finally get this weight off me. Get's harder as I get older. Just wanted to say hey.

Replies

• mikehelton31
    mikehelton31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heyyy gd luck
  • specialkfreak
    specialkfreak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :) thanks
  • xBillx
    xBillx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ditto on that. I'm 62. We have not failed until we give up!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on my second round as well. I lost 20lbs but gained it back due to Holiday binging. I turned 40 this year so this is my birthday gift to myself. Feel free to add me!
  • ksredd1
    ksredd1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just finished 6 round of chemo
  • specialkfreak
    Options
    We can do it. I always looked at my cancer as a bump in the road. Good luck to everyone :)
  • SHLfitness
    SHLfitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    xBillx wrote: »
    Ditto on that. I'm 62. We have not failed until we give up!

Huge Thumbs up xBillx... great quote!!!

Hello Everyone: feel free to add me as a friend. I am a personal trainer with a passion for helping people. I am looking to connect with people and help them achieve their weightloss goals.

>>>For FREE fitness tips/questions email getSHLfit@gmail.com || Health & Fitness is my passion || I'm here to help<<<
  • ttur23
    ttur23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi!!! you can do this. :) best of luck add me if youd like.
  • specialkfreak
    Options
  • dugie316
    dugie316 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm in my 60's and love that quote>" you are not a failure until you give up". Since I've given up many times, the trick is to get back on the fitness/diet trail. I have many many health issues but started my 1/2 hour walk today. It felt good when I was done but took me almost an hour to get out there and walk. I watch The Biggest Loser and Extreme Weight Loss all the time for inspiration. The best help for me is, it is easy to put on the weight but I must get ready for some hard work to take it off.
  • specialkfreak
    Options
    Best of luck to you dugie316
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You sound just like my mom. :) She viewed her breast cancer as a "bump in the road" as well, and she just celebrated 20 years cancer-free. Congrats and good luck! You've got this.
  • specialkfreak
    Options
    Thank you!