I have a long road ahead of me

Options
Hey yall! My name is Meli and I am from California but recently moved to Nebraska *tear*. I'm 26 years old and turning 27 soon, I have been over weight almost my whole life except for like 4 years of my life. Everyone sees me and says you dont look over weight you look great but i am way overweight:(! I am very active and play soccer and volley ball but i eat like a slob! My normal weight should be from 130-150 I started this journey at 260 I lost about 30 lbs but kinda stayed at 230 for 2 years just recently I entered a challenge with an incentive of 500.00 with about 10 other girls for whoever loses the most weight and body fat wins. I finally have really been trying to eat better in order for me to lose weight, I am very happy to say I am now at 217 but I still have a long way to go. I feel what has helped me not feel so unmotivated is taking this week by week. My goal is to lose 2-4 lbs a week, when i put it in that perspective it doesnt feel impossible and I feel like every week i'm closer to my ultimate goal. I woud like to make friends on here to get advice and hold eachother accountable for what we eat and do each day. Best of luck to everyone and remember everything is possible with a little sacrafice! I hope to be putting a before and after photo pretty soon!

Replies

• MIAx45
    MIAx45 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.. You can do it! Just consistently track your food... And work out
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track! You got this:-)
  • meli_209
    meli_209 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! I have been trying, it helps alot logging in food kinda feel like I have to eat well since people can see what I ate for the day and its embarrassing to log in a meal from like jack in the box or something lol
  • meli_209
    meli_209 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MIAx45
    MIAx45 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haha.. Very true!