Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Stephanie. I am new to tracking macros which is what I'm using myfitnesspal for. I am doing this because I found that my eating habits got really bad after having a baby and I want to feel better. My issue is not eating enough, in particular I see that I don't eat enough protein and carbs, overeat fat and sugar but still keep the calories low enough that I've actually lost weight. However, I feel like crap so I want to track so I am eating enough good stuff to feel good.

Replies

• VodkaLegacy
    VodkaLegacy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep off the sweet tooth... Lean and clean and I wish you all the best.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! You can add me if you like. We moms have to stick together and encourage one another!
  • stimmers29
    stimmers29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thank you I will!
  • Mudrat29
    Mudrat29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Stephanie! I am new also and thought I would let you know your not the only one. I did the same thing, not eating enough of the good stuff and a lot of the bad because its some much easier while chasing youngens. Gained 100 pounds due to it and now I'm fighting hard to get back to being healthy again. Keep up the good work and I will too. You may add me also if you like. It does help to have encouragement from others like us.
  • julia_lu
    julia_lu Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi stephanie! Welcome to MFP (: I wish you luck in your goal! Feel free to add me(: