6 Month Inches Dissolved Challenge (Christmas Prelude)

Options
Hi! I have been going through the challenges and see some 6-month ones (that started over a mo ago), and a Christmas Frock one (that also started a mo ago and is more focused on dress sizes dropped). But since I have 100 lbs to chuck and am in this for the long-haul I love the idea of a 6 mo challenge. From Thanksgiving to New Years I will be happy to maintain whatever I'm at by turkey-day. But until then I wanna kick that fat to the curb! (A friend on here pointed out that it's not appropriate to say we are "losing" weight because when you lose most things you want to find them again. So we are creative with our weight shredding terms! ;-) ) Most people seem to like the term "divorcing" your excess weight, since once it's been divorced you never want to see it again. :D

Anyhow - day after tomorrow is June 1st. That will give just short of 6 months until Thanksgiving. If anyone's interested - we'll start on June 1st, with measurements done every Wednesday, and have monthly announcements on who ditched the most inches! We'll keep track of 4 measurements. Neck, waist, hips, and dominate thigh. I'll post a website link on how to properly measure yourself tomorrow. In order to post you will just copy the list of the post before you and add your info in the appropriate alphabetical slot.

(EXAMPLE) 6/1/11 - Week 1

NAME NECK WAIST HIPS THIGH
AnnieOakly 15 43 50 26
JaneDoe1 18 56 62 38

So... Any takers???

~Melinda

Replies

• Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Wow... no one interested in a 6 mo challenge for inches?
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'll do it with you. I don't measure every week though..I do once a month. Will that work? :flowerforyou:
  • munni20486
    munni20486 Posts: 1
    Options
    i will join with u.
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Sure if you want to measure once a month that would work too - as long as I have starting measurements for June 1st and then measurements b4 July 1st so I can announce who lost the most inches each month :)

~Melinda