Trying to lose 15 lbs by November 30

I've been trying to go on this diet & exercise routine since last February but would always fall off after 3 weeks. I'm tired of not being happy with what I see and feel. I'm currently 20 years old and 5'1". I weigh 140 and am trying to get down to 125-130 by my birthday. Who doesn't want to look and feel great on their special day, right? :) I just got a membership finally on the 16th so I'm really trying my hardest this time. I'd really appreciate any tips, motivation, or just people to talk to!

Replies

• dstock80
    dstock80 Posts: 81 Member
    Check out the success stories board for motivation. You can do this! Log meals every day to stay accountable to yourself and your goals. Move your body every day in some way too.
  • mrodriguez1082
    mrodriguez1082 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey! I just sent you a request! The key to it is not giving up. You might slip up, that's normal but just get right back on and keep going. 1 slip up doesn't mean the whole thing failed. Its just a speed bump
  • gabbeke
    gabbeke Posts: 17 Member
    Hey we are pretty similar heights and ages and I think we have pretty similar weight goals as well. :) Definitely don't give up even if you mess up. I recently was on a 2-week vacation during which I returned to my bad old overeating habits, but now I am back and focused on staying on track. You can do it!!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Since you are short (like me) and close to goal (like me), it may be more likely that you'll lose 1/2 a lb each week, so more like 8 or 9 lbs. But either way you'll feel better and even closer to goal. Good luck!