55 pounds down

Options
2»

Replies

• geerunz
    geerunz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the differnce in your face! Great job, keep up the good work!
  • ICanNotHazCheeseburger
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am 5'2" so I have quite a bit more to lose. But I am very happy to have come this far and can't wait to see how far I can take this! No special diets by the way. No pills, no surgery, just calorie counting. Food scale. Exercise (started with none, then light, now a bit more intense). We can ALL do this!
  • newchhaya
    newchhaya Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awesome success...i also have to lose exact 55 to reach my gw i h lost 22lbs so far..,how much time did u took to reach here
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And thanks for posting, I hope it inspires others to reach for their goals.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It has taken me 6 months. I know that sounds fast, but I was very heavy for my height so I dropped like crazy in the beginning. It has slowed significantly now. Now I have to fight for each pound :-)
  • newchhaya
    newchhaya Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here...even i lost the initial 20 pounds like within 1 n a 1/2 month but now it has slowed down
    I really get worried sometimes
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    That is awesome work. Way to push yourself and kick some serious calorie butt. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!