Looking for friends who need to lose over 100 lbs like myself!

Options
13»

Replies

• nathalypena99
    Options
    i need to lose 80lbs!
  • nathalypena99
    Options
    add me pls
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My goal is to lose 155 pounds. The only thing I require in my friends on here is that you understand you and I are here to support and motivate each other. Not give advice when it's not asked (I had a lot of trouble with this, everyone wanting to give advice not support) Best of luck on your journey!
  • jlso72
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 pounds.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I work in metric, but I have over 50kg to lose so that is over 100lbs. I'm 32, and weigh 106kg.
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fellow *kitten* embarrassing giant human being reporting in.

HIT ME UP, FRIEND ME UP, AND LET'S GET NORMAL.
  • kym733
    kym733 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have to lose 100 myself. I have started out strong... lost 5 lbs this week, but its going to be a long road. I would love support, especially during the week as I travel for work -- I find myself very challenged when it comes to making healthy choices... add me we can support each other. Anyone else in the same boat feel free to add me..
  • sizzo28
    Options
    I'm right at 100. Let's do it!!!!
  • gpitreca
    gpitreca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :D At my heaviest I was 489 lbs now I am 338.8 lbs I just want to share with people who lost or want to lose 100 lbs because my goal would be to be under 200 (last time I was that weight I was 10-11 years old)
  • shooawayshaye
    Options
    Hi! I have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! I'm not sure how to add people yet btw haha
  • kryss247
    kryss247 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request to join the "100+ pound club" in the group thread. I created it so that people with similar goals could all meet In one place ! Check it out ! - krys
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    They do this in College a lot. Everyone in the thread line up! Look to your left, and look to your right. Chances are, neither of these people will be on MFP in a month.

Didn't like that? Prove me wrong.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm half-way through my journey with 130 lbs. left to go. I've lost the weight eating healthy and moving more. Would love more friends for mutual encouragement and accountability.