Have you had your FREE Subway today?

Options
heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
If you are lucky enough to be Canadian you have an opportunity ;)

7-10 am free breakfast sandwich and coffee. I visited 2 locations within 5 minutes of each other, both were out of coffee but that’s ok, I don’t drink it anyway. Depending on your location they may be stingy and not give you veggies, both of my locations were great!

Enjoy a 170 cal breakfast (egg white) yum!

Yay Canada!

http://smartcanucks.ca/subway-canada-free-breakfast-day-may-31/

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Lucky! I'll make it to Canada someday!
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    Aww bummer. Im lucky enough to live in the states.

Enjoy your subway :)
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    Lucky! I'll make it to Canada someday!

Come for the sandwiches but stay for the peace, beauty, free health care, diversity, low crime rate, the world's most secure banks (there was no recession here) and so much more!

Canada, it IS a whole other country!! (I noticed you were from Texas so I'm playing with ya :)
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    If you are a cheese hater like me, I’ve calculated the nutrition removing the cheese from the sandwich based on their website;

In the database I called it Subway English Muffin Ham Sandwich (with Egg White) * No cheese

Yea I know, yet another Subway entry but at least I checked, not aduplicate!

Nutrition: 113.5g, 150 cals, 2g fat, 0.5 sat fat, 5mg cholesterol, 490mg sodium, 25g carbs, 5g fiber, 1g sugar, 12g protein, 22% calcium & 6% iron.
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    I love how 159 people read this thread in under 5 minutes at its not even 9 am EST!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love Canada, we try to go Victoria B.C. once a year, great people great country.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Aw makes me sad. :( I'm in the US. lol Hope everyone enjoys their subway!