Returning to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi, this is my second time using mfp, I shouldn't have ever stopped using it in the first place but I had so much success with it and thought I didn't need to use it anymore. That was the opposite from the truth, I wish I would have stayed with it because it wasn't long before I gained back every single ounce that I had lost. So here I am again starting all over- with even more weight to lose than originally.
I am older and wiser now and know that continuing the use of mfp even when I've reached my goal is key to maintaining my success.
I hope my experience will help someone else in their journey

Replies

• pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! My plan too Cathy is to stay here. It keeps my honest to myself on what I'm eating.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I've done the same and am back on a 4 day winning streak. Send me a fried request if you want company on your journey.
  • ZakViv243
    ZakViv243 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started back yesterday, hoping that this time I'll have motivation to stick with this.
  • michelegreen99
    michelegreen99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you for realizing, MFP is a tool you need to stay on track! I had the same realization myself after slowly derailing from being accountable for what I eat and how many days I exercise!

Add me as a friend too!
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Weight loss truly is a lifelong journey, but it looks like you are back on track. Good Luck!
  • Camomilejane
    Camomilejane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I couldn't imagine life without MFP. It really does keep you good and it encourages me to exercise
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd go around too! I need friends again. :-)
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I lost over 30 lbs, then gained almost all of it back in just a few months. But I've been trying to lose weight for about a month now and am very determined to finally get thin.
  • Yondon12
    Yondon12 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    hi this is my 2nd time too. I really need to stay focused looking for some friends to keep me motivated
  • CandiceK0436
    CandiceK0436 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off but this time around I am serious since I have to be very careful I don't away from the training regimen I need to keep on for the next 9 months