To tell the truth...... (Part Deaux)

C_Bran
C_Bran Posts: 254
To tell the truth..... with the way things are going with people on this site, there are going to be a lot of MILF's this summer.
-
-
To tell the truth.... after loosing 55lbs I went on an eating spree and just maintained my weight and didn't gain any.
-
-
To tell the truth.... I want my body to look like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (No Homo).

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    To tell the truth, I plan to MILF out within the next two months to get to goal.

To tell the truth, a great friend is helping me get there with TurboFire!

To tell the truth, I haven't felt this motivated since I started this journey back in February! :bigsmile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    To tell the truth, it is spelled "deux".

To tell the truth, I can be pedantic at times.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    To tell the truth, I don't have any idea what MILF means;
    To tell the truth, I plan to keep running 5 miles a day until Labor day then ??;
    To tell the truth, I am going to STOP eating yummy junk food so much.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    To tell the truth.....I haven't felt this good about myself in over 15 years, and I still don't like the way I look
    To tell the truth.....I am sad and depressed when I don't make it to the gym
    To tell the truth.....I may never be a milf, I ain't got the right plumbing, but, I hope to someday be a FILF (for the ladies)-makes you feel good to be wanted.
    To tell the truth........I agree with C--there are gonna be a lot of MILFs emering in a city near you.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    To tell the truth I am perfectly happy at the weight I am at now
  • To tell the truth, pedantic people crack me up. I can be that way too. =)
    To tell the truth, it may be this winter before I'm a MILF.
    To tell the truth, I was a bad, bad girl over Memorial Day weekend.
    To tell the truth, I haven't been a good girl in two weeks.
    To tell the truth, I am gonna start P90X today and this time I WON'T QUIT!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    To tell the truth, my love of BBQ and Beer does not match well with logging

To tell the truth, I actually enjoyed running

To tell the truth, I did put on a lot of sunblock, even though it does not feel that way at all today!

To tell the truth, I am a dirty *kitten* :wink:
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    To tell the truth.... I am scared my body is broken and wont ever lose the weight like everyone else
    To tell the truth.....I wish I did this 20 yrs ago
    To tell the truth.....I am doing this to meet the guy of my dreams someday and have him be hooked at first sight
    To tell the truth.....I am afraid of having saggy loose skin if the weight does come off
    To tell the truth.....I am addicted to MFP which might be counter productive to losing weight sitting all day chatting needs to change that -somehow
    To tell the truth.....I think the people on my friends list are some of the most amazingly caring loving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my entire life and hope to meet as many of you in person once my weight loss journey is done if not sooner.
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    To tell te truth.... I don't know what MILF stands for either...
    To tell the truth... The Rock is totally hot...
    To tell the truth... I am a gym junkie!!
    To tell the truth... I never thought I'd look 1/2 as good as the pic I took this weekend of myself!
    To tell the truth... I never thought I'd buy a bikini, much less wear it!!
    To tell the truth... I love all my amazing MFP friends!!
    To tell the truth ..... You all help me stay motivated and I thank you!!!
    To tell the truth.... That is all!!!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    To tell the truth....... pendantic = anal in my book. Nothing wrong with it, just stating it.
    -
    -
    To tell the truth..... MILF = Mother's I'd Like to F...fondle (PG-13).
    -
    -
    To tell the truth.... I hated working yesterday with a passion!!!!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    I am scared my body is broken and wont ever lose the weight like everyone else

To tell the truth.... ^^^^ I feel the same way
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    -To tell the truth... I would LOVE to be a MILF (sometimes I forget that)
    -To tell the truth... I hide behind my "I'm-a-forever-tired-single-mom-of-2" schpeel
    -To tell the truth... I road block myself all the time
    -To tell the truth... I have the desire but am soooo struggling with the commitment!
    -To tell the truth... I could be a better MFP friend. I read everybody's comments and post but respond in my head more than I write it down... SORRY!
    -To tell the truth... I love helping people with their weight issues and I am good at it (the irony gets me every time)
    -To tell the truth... I will NOT let myself quit this! No matter how many times I "trip up", how many times I "dissapoint myself" or how many times I just... "didn't" when I should have "did". I will stick with this until "I" change
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    To tell the truth...I'm losing the motivation to lose the last 20 pounds
    To tell the truth...it is because I'm afraid I will get there and not be happy with myself and feel the need to go lower.
    To tell the truth...I'm actually pretty happy where I am now but would like to weigh less than my husband for at least one day, but that means I have another 31 pounds to lose from where I am at now.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    To tell the truth... I wore my bikini in public this weekend and felt self conscious, but PRETENDED that I didn't...
    "Fake it 'til you make it" works (most of the time.... except for ... well, some things I just don't fake. :devil: )
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    To tell the truth...I WANT to be a MILF soooo bad!
    To tell the truth...I feel like I will NEVER be thin.
    To tell the truth...I am not happy.
    To tell the truth...I miss my friends.
    To tell the truth...I am going to see The Wiggles in July.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    I am scared my body is broken and wont ever lose the weight like everyone else

To tell the truth.... ^^^^ I feel the same way
    To tell the truth...Me too!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    totell the truth.............I like me some Milfs!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    To tell the truth....

I think about F...Fondling more than my husband on any given day :blushing:

I miss the hell outta my sister who lives in Vegas

I wish I had the summer off with my kids

I feel like I work my *kitten* off and the scale barely moves
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    To tell the truth... I ate a spoonful of frosting straight from the container tonight!! WTF?!!
    ...and I think I'm up 4 pounds from the weekend! Probably had NOTHING to do with the spoon of frosting! :grumble:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    - I lost quite a bit of weight...but still not comfortable on the way my body looks...specially for this summer

- I plan to reach that MILF status...by my 30th this year

-I'm losing weight to make ME happier