Newbie from Buffalo, NY

Options
What'sup everybody? My names Adrian and i got introduced to this website thru Team BeachBody Coach DiamondBill, thanks a lot by the way. Still getting use to the multiple diaries and logging in stuff. But so far, Im having great cognitions on what it takes to be fit, healthy and like Tony Horton would put it "gorgeous" lol. I invite you for friendly a chat, don't be shy... Were all past that now. :)

Replies

• DiamondBill
    DiamondBill Posts: 10
    Options
    Great to see you!

Coach DiamondBill
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, Adrian (by the way, when I saw your name and picture, I thought, 'he totally looks like an Adrian.'. Is that weird? Haha) !! We are glad to have you. You're taking an excellent step toward bettering your health and having an even better understanding of how you can progress toward your goals. I wish you the best of luck! There are so many great articles and intelligent people on here rooting for you. :)
  • kukinmilk
    kukinmilk Posts: 2
    Options
    Ha! Thanks for the reply's, when i have time ill take a quick look thru the articles and get familiar with the site, So far im loving that they have an app for this. Makes life 10x easier especially when logging in your Diary.
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I love the app. I don't have much spare time, so it helps me stay on track...quickly!