Pounds lost before someone noticed ?

Options
gluten2012
gluten2012 Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
Today, someone who hadn't seen me in a while but didn't know I've been really working at this healthy life change, said, "you've lost weight." I'm down 43 pounds. Thrilled to be 175 and continue to strive for 150.

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    probably about 30-40. No one really noticed until I had about 10 left to lose.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've lost a stone and no-one has noticed-im at a healthy weight though (just losing vanity pounds) so I'm not expecting anyone to notice. And that doesn't bother me, because I'm doing this for me :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    25-30 lbs before people started commenting.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Around 30lbs for me too.
  • Cantstopmyshine1993
    Cantstopmyshine1993 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    For the people that seen me everyday like at work it was about 30 lbs. for the ones who only seen me on occasion it was about 15-20
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I put weight on and someone told me I'd lost weight... That was awkward...
  • alikat100
    alikat100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19lb hope to continue onwards and upwards everyone Carry's differently I'm 5ft 6 was 94kg now 81 the loss I've seen personally I've lost a roll between bust and tummy so I now feel better in t-shirts and wear more then floaty tops with comments of congrats:( my sister who I saw last week for my birthday says I look so much happier. We are not a skinny family I make no excuses for 5 children but in Feb was misdiagnosed with sciatica but 4mths down line have 2 slipped discs meaning been on painkillers long time which