I cant even jog 3 miles what a joke

Options
124»

Replies

• AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    It would help to give advice if your profile was public. I don't know anything about you, age, weight, gender?

At the age of 30 or so it took a little more than 3 months to go from sedentary to running a continuous 5K.

I'm aged 23 weight 200 lb height 5 ft 11 gender make
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    If I could jog non-stop for 3 miles, I'd think I was the best thing since sliced bread. I probably couldn't jog half a mile...not that I've tried - cardio sucks.

I can't do it non stop I did not technically stop but I slowed down to a walking speed
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    It would help to give advice if your profile was public. I don't know anything about you, age, weight, gender?

At the age of 30 or so it took a little more than 3 months to go from sedentary to running a continuous 5K.

Why do you need to know OPs gender to comment on their ability to run, just out of interest?

Oh I don't know, maybe a 65yo, 300 pound female might not expect the same results as a 19yo, 150 pound male. Or vice versa.

Obviously. But the difference there is age and weight. Not gender.
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options

I'm aged 23 weight 200 lb height 5 ft 11 gender make
    I expect you could get to a continuous 5K in about 40 min in not more than 3 to 4 weeks if you go out and train 3 or 4 times a week.