30 minute or less DVD

Options
Hi,
I am looking for some good recommendations for a good 30 minute workout dvd. Ideally I would like something that is cardio and strength that gives a great workout and will deliver results. Thanks!

Replies

• nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi, 30 Day Shred and Davina Fit in 15 are both great. I've never done the "30 days" I tend to mix it in with other workouts but that's a fab one. Also the one by Vicki from Geordie Shore (I know, I know but she doesn't talk much in it!) is good for beginners, I borrowed that one from my sister while I was getting back into fitness.
  • hensue11
    hensue11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey Meyer....check her out
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    P90X3
    Piyo
    21 Day Fix
    JNL
    Delta Fit
    T25 Focus
    DDP Yoga
    Weider X-Factor ST
    Firm Express
    Weider Ruthless
    Powerfit
    Chris Freytag's ACE HIIT
    Weider Ruthless
    Fe Fit
    Firm Zip
    Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
    Sarah Lurie's Iron Core series
    Cathe Friedrich's Cross Training Express (CTX) series
    Kristin McGee's S3 -- three separate 30 min. weights, pilates or yoga workouts
    Kettlebell Kickboxing Scorcher series
    Chalean Extreme
    KBKB Body System
    Power Half Hour series with Tony Horton
    BeFit in 90 if you stack three 10 min workouts according to their schedule.
    Supreme 90 Day maybe except for one long workout.
    JCore - 20 mins
    Tafiq Extreme - 20 mins
    RKS Kettlebell System (Twelve 30 mins. workouts plus 4 challenges);
    Cage Fitness Home Kit (except for the core workout which is 15 mins, all the other workouts are 30 mins.);
    Ugi at Home System (Five 30 mins. workouts, each workout have functional strength, cardio, core and balance);
    Tae Bo PT 24/7 (Seven 30 mins. workouts)
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
    Jillian Body Revolution
    AthleanX
  • bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just started The Firm Express and I LOVE IT. They are only 20 minutes long but I sweat more with them than I do my 30-40 minute regular workouts. They are HIIT-style but more doable than P90X or something like that. You can preview a few of them on YouTube and buy the set on Amazon for about $30.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I would personally go for P90X3, it's an awesome combination of strength and cardio.
  • robert5891
    Options
    Definitely recommend P90X3, just finished 2 consecutive rounds of it (including the Elite blocks) and LOVED the program! Short, but very intense.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Seconded - I really like her attitude (upbeat but not "peppy") and the workouts are a great mix of strength and cardio, good combo moves as well PLUS you can remix the segments in different ways (i.e. if you just want to do 30 minutes of the cardio bits it has it all put together for you). It's like Jillian's videos, but with more bang for your buck and less smarminess.

There's one that should be a cheapie that is a staple for me, it's a Crunch workout called Boot Camp Training and a bit of an oldie hence why it should be well priced :) Another good instructor and nice strength/cardio mix. And some...interesting...stretching that you won't see anywhere else.

For mellow days, check out Ellen Barrett, she does pilates type videos that are light cardio/toning. She has lots of different ones and they're great for when you're sore or tired. Lots of focus on form and breathing, lots of breaks to do back stretches or deep breaths.

On collagevideo.com you can watch clips of any of the videos they have for sale, those are usually enough for me to tell whether I'll like a video or not.
  • bwt0803
    bwt0803 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm working on losing pregnancy weight and have been running again, but am looking for a DVD that I could squeeze in during nap. Lots to choose from!
  • bwt0803
    bwt0803 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm working on losing pregnancy weight and have been running again, but am looking for a DVD that I could squeeze in during nap. Lots to choose from!
  • Rosiegordon33
    Rosiegordon33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    T25 is great (25 minutes per dvd), but something to note about it - Fridays are double up days, which means it's 50 mins not 25 that day. It's a tough workout though.

Jillian Michaels also has some good ones, I used hers to ease my way back into it after I had my son. But if you aren't at a beginner status, you may find them to be lacking a bit.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Focus T 25
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix/21 Day Fit Extreme
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    hensue11 wrote: »

3rd ' ed^

She's got a whole series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. The DVDs have 2 - 30 minute workouts + other premixes to keep it fresh

Lots to choose from:

http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    hensue11 wrote: »

3rd ' ed^

She's got a whole series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. The DVDs have 2 - 30 minute workouts + other premixes to keep it fresh

Lots to choose from:

http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer

4th'd! I didn't recognize the name, but do the DVD covers. =))