I'm a newbie & wanted to say hi

Options
Hi there. DH & I just started this diet last week. He set up our accounts some time ago just to check it out, but I never used it then thinking I could manage without counting calories. I have had success with LA Weight Loss in the past, but then we moved & we don't have one nearby. I have slipped quite a bit since then, not to mention having a baby, so now it's time to get back in shape. I have conceded that I cannot do it alone.
I am married with 3 children, DD13, DD8 & DS3. I have done in home daycare since my son was born 3 years ago. I had hoped that keeping up with the kids would help me stay in shape, but not so much. So, now I am determined to stick to this till I meet my goal.

Replies

• iamacraftymama
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP!
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I am a married mom of one & have found the support & advice shared on this site to be PRICELESS to me. It helps me to be accountable for what I eat & inspires me to exercise more too! Plus it's kinda fun! Glad to be with you on this journey & feel free to friend me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Please feel free to friend me if you like.

Lisa