Fell off the wagon

Options
lnunez61
lnunez61 Posts: 11 Member
So I fell off the wagon for a couple days. I am a teacher and classes have started for us. The first week is always insane. I felt frustrated because it messed with my success in changing my eating habits. I'm trying to hop back on the wagon this week. It's true what they say "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail"! I liked having a plan and now it's making the time to plan my menu and plan for school. I can do this. I don't want to make excuses for myself. I want to do better.

Replies

10075678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm always having 'off' days - now I am just trying to maintain a healthy diet, rather than a low calorie one. I feel the same about planning meals. If I plan them the day before then I can stick to it, If I don't plan then I'm much more likely to binge eat or order take-out!
  • trlynne0220
    trlynne0220 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • DanielKatzmfp
    DanielKatzmfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Take each failure as a lesson and grow from it. Figure out what you did wrong and try not to do it again as much as possible . YOU and only YOU can do this. We can give YOU support but only YOU can make it happen.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on, it's over. You've got this!
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hop back on the wagon, no reason to let to leave. One week is a sliver of time.